In 2005, we launched Jockey Being Family, a program that aims to help support post-adoption services. Since then, we have:
- Contributed more than $2.5 million to the issue
- Inspired hundreds of Jockey employees to volunteer more than 4,000 hours to the cause
- Reached more than 250,000 families across North America
- Delivered 3,300 backpacks through the Home to Stay® Program to newly adoptive families
- Distribute adoptive parent manuals to 100,000 families each year with the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption®
- Engaged 1,500 issue champions via the North American Council on Adoptable Children Community Champions Network, parents and professionals who provide support to adoptive families
Throughout the entire month of May, you have the opportunity to help us create forever families.
Here’s how you can help:
You can donate to Jockey Being Family at any Jockey outlet store (find your nearest store) or online at Jockey.com. To donate in-store, you will be invited to add $1 to your purchase at checkout. To donate on Jockey.com, simply choose to add $1 to your order at the time of order checkout.
Thank you in advance for your support in our mission to help bring comfort to adoptive families!