Hi there everyone! I’m a web content specialist at Jockey®, but some people call me the “Jockey® words girl.” I get to whip up copy for e-mail campaigns, catalogs and the Jockey.com® website. I make sure you all get in on all of our best deals and know about our newest styles and colors.
This summer, I had the opportunity to not only write about my Jockey® favorites, but “model” them as well. It was a great time, except for the fact that I get really awkward and uncomfortable as soon as someone puts a camera in my face. Even though I think I should probably stick to my day job, I am super excited to show off my top picks.
I’m a summer girl, but this year it has been H-O-T! It’s been my goal to “keep my cool” all day. Impossible, right? Nope! The new Jockey® staycool tee helps to keep me up to 3 degrees cooler. Plus, the fit is GREAT! And, did I mention that it is reversible? You can wear the Jockey® staycool tee as a crew neck or a v-neck, depending on the look you want to create.
Want to see my favorite staycool looks? Check out my summer e-mail »
Other Jockey® styles that I’m loving this summer:
- The Jockey® Sport relaxed pant. It is so comfortable! Plus, it’s available in short, medium and long lengths. (Perfect for me since I’m just 5’2”).
- No Panty Line Promise® Thong. I have bigger things to worry about than panty lines.
- Naturals bikini. This style is awesome. The material is super soft, and I love the wide waistband. Cute and comfy all in one.
- Elance Supersoft cami. I love layering camis under my favorite tees or just for lounging around the house. The fabric is light and soft. Plus, I love the longer length. (no tugging or pulling!)
Thanks for reading and staycool!
Justin P., of Gardendale, AL, is a big Tim Tebow fan. He loved the shirts he saw on the mannequins in the department stores, each emblazoned with “Tim’s Shirt Is Cooler Than Yours.” Unfortunately, the stores had none to distribute.
Justin decided to email Jockey. Not really expecting to get a t-shirt, or even a response, he had to at least try. He was going to Tim’s Foundation Benefit golf tournament, and desperately wanted to go wearing one of those shirts.
He was stunned when he got an email back from Tammy C. alerting him that his shirt was on the way. Once only a Tim Tebow fan, Justin is now a big Jockey fan as well!
It’s a wrap! Summerfest, the World’s Largest Music Festival, has come to an end. Located in Milwaukee, WI, this annual event ran for 11 days and attracted a whopping 878,636 people. The festival welcomed music’s biggest superstars and local talents to its many stages. In addition to the great music, Summerfest-goers enjoyed tasty food, spectacular fireworks, fun games, unique shops and much more. Summerfest had a little something for everyone to enjoy.
As the official sponsor of the exciting “Jockey® staycool hole-in-one” attraction, we were thrilled to be a part of this mega-music event. The Jockey® hole-in-one challenge put golfers’ swings to the test as they hit (up to three balls) at the lakefront’s lagoon island green. The prize for the first participant to hit a hole-in-one included an all-expenses-paid Mexican resort vacation.
So, you’re wondering, did anyone hit a hole-in-one? Nope. Unfortunately, we did not have any golfers strike a lucky hole-in-one. But, we had some that came really close! Here are some fun stats from the Jockey® staycool hole-in-one challenge:
- 7,983 people paid $6 for 3 golf balls
- 23,949 total golf balls were hit
- 10,000 Jockey® staycool coupons were distributed to participants
Other interesting facts, fun stats and cool info from the BIG GIG include:
- 878,636 people attended Summerfest (22,382 more than last year)
- A new Commemorative Opening Day Ticket was introduced
- Summerfest’s Biggest Bang Ever fireworks show was heard in Michigan
- Summerfest Headliner Release Parties were held to let fans “be the first to know” which bands would perform
- Jockey was featured as a first-time Summerfest sponsor
- 6,567 runners representing 46 states and 12 countries participated in the event’s newly created Rock ‘n Sole Half Marathon and 10K Run
Next year, Summerfest will celebrate its 45th Anniversary. Until then, Jockey® wants to give a special thank you to both Summerfest for allowing us to be a part of this special summer celebration and to the great fans that stopped by the Jockey® staycool hole-in-one challenge.
The Jockey® team