When it comes to comfort, Jockey knows best. And, when it comes to family, we are a company who puts family first. This November, in support of Jockey Being Family – our commitment to adoptive families across North America – Jockey is celebrating National Adoption Month by getting the word out and raising funds to provide a little extra comfort to adoptive families.
For the first time ever, we will be launching a Jockey Being Family Bear auction. We will auction off Jockey Being Family Bears through November 11 with 100% of proceeds going to the Jockey Being Family Foundation to support adoptive families across North America.
Our support doesn’t stop there. Jockey is donating 1% of all our online sales which funds critical support for children and families after an adoption. By shopping at Jockey this November, you can help us make a difference in the life of a family.
We are excited to be a part of this month-long celebration, but our commitment is year-round. Since the launch of the program in 2005, we have:
- Contributed $4.0 million to the issue
- Inspired hundreds of Jockey employees to volunteer more than 8,000 hours to the cause
- Reached more than 325,000 families across North America
- Delivered more than 9,500 backpacks throughout the U.S. to newly adoptive families
- Engaged 2,800 issue champions via the North American Council on Adoptable Children Community Champions Network, parents and professionals who provide support to adoptive families
Please join us and help make a difference.